> Mike Cook Portfolio » Thames Water Build Over Agreement Telephone Number

Thames Water Build Over Agreement Telephone Number

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 in Uncategorized

Thames Water Build over Agreements require different information that must be provided to a thames water engineer before construction. To find out if you are eligible for a self-circified agreement, complete the questionnaire on the Thames Water Build Over website (link above) … Or ask us! However, many previously private sewers do not appear in our archives. So if you are applying to build above or near a canal, we often need to give you details about nearby sewers and wells. We can give you instructions, but we are not responsible for the design of your construction. We advise you to consult a suitable professional such as an architect/statistician or a contractor. Homeowners are responsible for water pipes that pass within the boundary of their property — they are called feeding pipes. The first point is that a construction agreement applies only to sewers and public sewers. Wells also cannot be built because of the increased risk of flooding and olfactory nuisance caused by internal wells. Where possible, wells should be removed and crossed. If it is not possible to build a well outside a building, we can discuss alternatives when we receive your application. We saw a case where the owner assumed that the contractor had handled the Thames Water Build over Agreement, while the contractor assumed it was the owner. This confusion resulted in a four-week delay in the work, while location studies were conducted, plans were drawn up and Thames Water Engineer visited the website.

Although the responsibility for controlling the construction of public sewers rests with local authorities through the building code, public authorities have an obligation to consult with us on where pipeline construction could take place. It will usually help speed up your building code application if we`ve already talked about your suggestions. Take our online quiz and find out if you qualify for a free self-certified construction agreement. This agreement is free and will be sent to you immediately by email. Yes, according to the building code, part H4. Even if you don`t build on the sewers, your work will still have an impact on the sewers. So what is a public channel or a flow, to simplify, a channel that serves more than one property enters the scope of a thames Water Build over Agreement. As well as a flow and, in particular, the point where the drain pipe crosses the border from one property to another. Download our brochure to learn more about building a sewer.